COMPUTER SCIENCE (first-cycle studies)
DURATION OF STUDIES
3.5 years (obtained title: engineer).
- programming systems and databases,
- computer graphics,
- mobile computer systems,
Acquiring by the graduate knowledge, skills and social competences in the field of computer science, including the design and management of information systems. In particular, the aim of the studies is that a graduate of computer science:
- know and understand the principles of construction and functioning of modern computer systems and devices cooperating with them in the field of mathematics, electronics, digital technology and electronic measurement, as well as know and understand the principles of operation of operating systems, computer networks, databases, artificial intelligence, the Internet and programming, and designing IT systems,
- know how to program computers and knew the rules of software engineering to a degree enabling effective work in programming teams, as well as had basic knowledge in the field of safety and ergonomics of work, social and professional problems of IT and entrepreneurship,
- possessed the knowledge, skills and social competences necessary to: o take up and perform tasks in project, programming and implementation teams of IT systems, o start work and work effectively in various positions in IT companies involved in the construction, implementation or maintenance (service, maintenance) of devices , IT tools and systems, o management and administration of IT systems of various sizes, o undertaking independent expansion and supplementation of one's knowledge in the rapidly changing IT reality, o undertaking second-cycle studies in the field of IT.
Moreover, the aim of the studies is for the graduates to know and understand the essence of good engineering practice.
COMPUTER SCIENCE (second-cycle studies)
DURATION OF STUDIES
1,5 year (obtained the title: master's degree in engineering)
- computational intelligence,
- design and operation of information systems.
The aim of the second-cycle studies is to acquire knowledge, skills and social competences by students in the field of basic and major content appropriate for the second-cycle studies, taking into account the relevant knowledge, skills and social competences resulting from the Polish Qualifications Framework. In particular, the aim of the second-cycle studies in the field of Computer Science is that the graduate, receiving the Master's degree in engineering, has the knowledge, skills and social competences necessary to:
- independent solving of complex IT problems, including: identification and classification in terms of the scope and degree of difficulty of specification and implementation of solutions,
- preparation and implementation of complex IT projects,
- fluent use of modern IT tools in the field of their operation, design and management,
- independently expand and supplement their knowledge in the rapidly changing IT reality,
- be prepared to undertake scientific and research work - both individually and in a team,
- be prepared to constantly improve their professional qualifications in the form of doctoral studies or postgraduate studies.
TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESSES ENGINEERING (first-cycle studies)
DURATION OF STUDIES
3.5 years (title obtained: engineer)
- information technologies supporting production processes,
- information technologies supporting the organization and management of production processes.
A graduate of the engineering of technological processes is prepared to work in enterprises of the machine industry dealing with the production and operation of machines and structural elements, design, construction and technological units as well as related to the organization of production and automation of technological processes, units for technical acceptance of products and materials, accreditation and attestation units , research and consulting units as well as other economic, administrative and educational units requiring technical and IT knowledge.